Friday, 7 February 2014

Friday Fragments: Complaining

Complaining, Master has told me, once or maybe twice in the past, that it isn't a very attractive trait, when it comes to submission. 
Imagine that. 
While concerns and thoughts always need voice, and should be allowed the space and time to be heard, often times, its learning when to bring those things up. 
So sometimes, I wait for when I know he isn't tired, or distracted, when his attention can be fully on me. 
And sometimes...I tell myself, not to complain, because if I don't make a point of telling myself not to, before I know it, the flood of words will be out of my mouth.

I am not going to complain about how much my big toe hurts.
Even though, I did something mysterious to it and it kept me up for a good portion of the night. 
And it really, really hurts. 
Kind of affects the whole walking thing for me. 


I'm not going to complain that I need more sleep. 
Even though, I was out for a good portion of last night, on behalf of Him. 
And my toe made it so much worse...


I'm not going to complain that it has been a very long week. 
With work, with the book, with having to socialize, with not sleeping, with my toe hurting.... 


I'm not going to complain that the Hovel needs to be cleaned. 
Seriously: When you spend time cleaning every freakin' day, it shouldn't matter.
But the glorious training of M/s...yep, that's why I can't skip a day...I just can't.



I'm not going to complain, that I feel frazzled and tired and my toe is hurting. 
And I won't complain about how much more I have to do.



I'm not going to complain, that I just want Him here, now. 



And I'm not going to complain about Blogland...nor would I even want to.
 You, my friends, as you often do, made my week so much better. 
Anyone on Twitter, I haven't found yet? I'm @BleueAme




2 comments:

  1. Hi Bleuame, oh ouch, I hope your toe stops hurting soon and I am totally with you on needing more sleep! It has been a long week for me too.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Hugs)))

    i really related to the 'It's been a long week, I need one of those hugs that turns into sex'

    sadly, stress takes him completely out of the mood, so no such luck :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for reading.